« contact Chris »
Working with the current virus pandemic can be challenging to say the least. Over the last six months I have shared Attunement with four people who experienced the virus symptoms. I shared long-distance Attunement with two individuals who were quarantined at home after being diagnosed with the coronavirus, and worked with two clients who recovered from the virus yet were still working with the residual physical consequences. This is not a lot of experience working with the coronavirus so if you have some experience and can add to this blog please do so.
In all four instances I offered a variation of the Blood Attunement which included working with the organs. In my reading and in conversation with these individuals it became apparent to me that the cardio-vascular system was a place where the virus could invade the body to the end that the health and balance in one of the primary organs was affected – the virus often effected the lungs, or heart, or kidneys, or the brain and nervous system. There are articles on the Internet that touch upon the blood being one indication as to how the invasion of the virus occurs. So, I used the Blood Attunement as a place to start my Attunement work with the people I spoke of above.
I am happy to report that all four individuals are doing well. That said, I also noticed a high degree of anxiety in each person, particularly in the two clients who had recovered from the virus but had remaining physical symptoms. The feeling energies of anxiety and fear, as one person told me, had to do with being caught in a circumstance where the person did not know what was going to transpire with their health. The Attunements inspired relaxation in both clients – let not your heart be troubled. If the feeling realm is filled with the energy of anxiety and fear rather than love – perhaps because one is caught up in the affairs (like viruses) of the world – there is no peace, and as a result one’s health is compromised.
King James Version, 1 John 4:18 – There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
The Blood Attunement can take some time to complete so don’t be in a hurry! The protocol’s purpose is to place the Attunement radiation into the individual organs that share the work of filtering and pumping the blood. I have used it in situations such as AIDS, Hepatitis B and C, Leukemia and now the Covid-19 virus.
GH = giving hand RH = receiving hand
The basic steps are:
- Balance the life pattern at the cervicals.
- Attune the pineal, pituitary, thyroid and thymus glands using the standard hand positions for the endocrine system.
- Attune the heart using the left arm, hand and leg contact points. Find and use the contact point that permits the largest opening for the Attunement radiation.
- Attune the liver using the left ear and right hand contact points. Find and use the contact point that permits the largest opening for the Attunement radiation.
- Attune the spleen using the face and left hand contact points. Find and use the contact point that permits the largest opening for the Attunement radiation.
- Balance the flow of radiation between the thymus (RH) and the heart (GH).
- Balance the flow of radiation between the thymus (RH) and the liver (GH).
- Balance the flow of radiation between the thymus (RH) and the spleen (GH).
- Balance the flow of radiation between the heart (GH) and the liver (RH).
- Balance the flow of radiation between the heart (GH) and the spleen (RH).
- Radiate into the carotid arteries – both sides of the neck at the break of the mandible. Hold until you feel a symmetrical outflow of the radiation in your hands. Note: the Attunement current will not necessarily balance at this spot. It is more a matter of putting radiation into the blood circulatory system than balancing the current.
- Re-balance the life pattern at the cervicals.
This technique should be used in conjunction with supportive nutrition, re-balancing blood electrolytes and other appropriate therapies. Most people with these conditions are under a doctor’s care, which is to be respected. Joseph Antell recently published his new book, Adjuvant Protocols for Healing, which is a practitioner’s manual for working with Standard Process and MediHerb supplements and nutrition. There are 349 pages of protocols including two for handling viruses – Click Here
Joseph’s radiant health tips are: Drink plenty of clean water. Eliminate sugar in your diet. Get adequate sleep. Be physically active. Manage your stress. Eat healthy, nutritious food and include coconut oil and raw garlic to the diet as additional anti-viral support. And, support your immune system with whole food supplements and herbs.
Lastly, share Attunement as often as possible and remember: wear a mask, wash your hands, and social distancing are helpful ways to stay healthy in these trying, fearful and anxiety-filled days!