REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required. Please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can work through any technical issues that
- REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required.
- Please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can work through any technical issues that may come up.
The topic for this call is “The International Planetary Attunement Team”
Focused by Chris Jorgensen – September 24, 2023 @ 10AM CDT
Planet Earth is alive! The planet’s life-pattern receives and loves the shared Attunement radiation of Love, similar to each one of us receiving an Attunement for our individual life-pattern. In Earth’s life-pattern and living field, numerous life-patterns of species, great and small, know and share their creation purpose and their respective place in the larger unfolding radiance of Life.
The International Planetary Attunement Team (IPAT) of 17 members participate together daily in sharing Attunement with the living Earth – Atmosphere, Climate changes, Continents, Electromagnetic field shifts, Oceans, Earthquakes, and Volcanoes are just a few of the patterns that IPAT members have worked with over the last few months.
You are invited to join Chris Jorgensen, Kathy Lesmeister, Gary Ragan and other IPAT team members to converse about the role of being a purposeful Creator in loving and sharing Attunement with our home planet Earth!
As the Attunement Community we share a common ground with others who love what we love, and as we nourish the world around us then we are nourished. The Attunement Community meets in this place of sanctuary. Where there is turmoil let there be peace, where there is confusion let there be clarity, where there is anger, let there be calm.
REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE CONNECTION INFORMATION (which will be different for each conference).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via internet or phone.
Once you have pre-registered and received the confirmation email, there are several ways you can join the conference.
1) Via Internet: The Zoom app (automatically downloads) can be run on any computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone (Android and iOS) that has speakers and microphone – a camera is optional and if you do have a camera you can choose to turn it off. To participate via internet you will join by clicking the link that will be emailed to you after you register. The Zoom app will download and install on your computer, laptop, tablet or phone if not already installed. Please join 5-10 minutes early to make sure you have time to get things working.
2) Via telephone: You can join by phone for audio-only by calling the provided phone number, entering the meeting ID and Password.
- When you join the meeting you will be placed in a “waiting room” until the host admits you – this is a security measure to keep our meeting private.
- You will also be muted when you join. Please stay muted until you wish to speak – during check-in time or during open conversation time – and after you have spoken then mute yourself again. If you are joining via a regular telephone call, you can use your phone’s built-in mute function or press *6 to mute/unmute yourself (toggles).
- You can also use the screen controls to turn off your camera at any time.
We will be recording the conference, as usual, and will publish the “presentation” portion afterward. No personal comments or discussions will be included in the published recording.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT