REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required. Please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can work through any technical issues that
- REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required.
- Please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can work through any technical issues that may come up.
The topic for this call is “Peace, Rhythm, and Blessing the Earth”
Focused by Andrew Shier – November 27, 2022 @ 9AM CDT
Lately I have noticed a deep peace within. It arrives without prompting, permeates thoroughly, and is best described as a “Peace which passeth all understanding.” It is an aspect of the birthright of Being. Through it, a window seems to open, and a sensing of things to come is like a whisper. As it is said, “coming events cast their shadow.” This Peace does not jibe with hurrying and rushing around. In fact, it slows things down and a trust in something Other begins to take root in the soul. A new sense of Rhythm begins to beckon us. We arrive in a place where the action suggested is to simply hold a vibration while it yet remains in shadow. To pause, listen, and trust In the midst of so much chaos and noise in our world is a covenant we share with the Great One and with each other.
The recent midterm elections that transpired here in the US, offered a great opportunity to be in Peace. Something Other hovered in the heaven beyond what was being presented by the news, the polls and the past outcomes for midterms. It had a different feel and vibration about it. The rhythm was to hold that space, not watch any more news and go to bed. The morning news brought something entirely different than what had been predicted.
Our home is the heaven and the rhythms and pulsations that transpire there. Our home is also the earth that we are commissioned to bless and to tend. I’m thankful to be here now with you and many others who know the ways of Love, Truth and Life. Let’s enjoy it all.
I look forward to sharing how you are tending this garden we inherited. What does God in action in daily affairs look like for you?
As the Attunement Community we share a common ground with others who love what we love, and as we nourish the world around us then we are nourished. The Attunement Community meets in this place of sanctuary. Where there is turmoil let there be peace, where there is confusion let there be clarity, where there is anger, let there be calm.
REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE CONNECTION INFORMATION (which will be different for each conference).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via internet or phone.
Once you have pre-registered and received the confirmation email, there are several ways you can join the conference.
1) Via Internet: The Zoom app (automatically downloads) can be run on any computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone (Android and iOS) that has speakers and microphone – a camera is optional and if you do have a camera you can choose to turn it off. To participate via internet you will join by clicking the link that will be emailed to you after you register. The Zoom app will download and install on your computer, laptop, tablet or phone if not already installed. Please join 5-10 minutes early to make sure you have time to get things working.
2) Via telephone: You can join by phone for audio-only by calling the provided phone number, entering the meeting ID and Password.
- When you join the meeting you will be placed in a “waiting room” until the host admits you – this is a security measure to keep our meeting private.
- You will also be muted when you join. Please stay muted until you wish to speak – during check-in time or during open conversation time – and after you have spoken then mute yourself again. If you are joining via a regular telephone call, you can use your phone’s built-in mute function or press *6 to mute/unmute yourself (toggles).
- You can also use the screen controls to turn off your camera at any time.
We will be recording the conference, as usual, and will publish the “presentation” portion afterward. No personal comments or discussions will be included in the published recording.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT